Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear Bride

You are going to want your wedding to be unique.  You are going to want special songs, specific lighting, personal announcements, romantic moments, and of course, a great party!   The list is endless and limited only by your imagination.  As Master of Ceremonies I can help you organize the atmosphere and time line of your entire event. My planning packet makes it easy.

Since I am also a sound technician I can provide services that most DJ's can not.  Such as a sound system for your ceremony, musicians, singers, or pastor.

I have been the DJ and Master of Ceremonies for hundreds of weddings at several locations in the Indianapolis area, including the Omni Downtown, the Historical Society, the Bridgewater Club, the Oak Hill Mansion, the Ritz Charles just to name a few.  

Please send me an email or give me a call so we can discuss your wedding dreams and what I can do to help make them happen.

Remember just $100.00 holds your date on my calendar!

Sincerely, Brad Farber
376-9851
JBFarber @gmail.com
Me and my daughter, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment